Fixed electrical equipment in accordance with DGUV V3
Testing of stationary equipment in accordance with DGUV regulation 3 and the provisions of DIN VDE 701/702
Testing of portable and stationary equipment in accordance with DGUV V3 / E-Check
In accordance with DGUV V3 (formerly BGV A3) and the provisions of DIN VDE 701/702, portable and stationary equipment must be subjected to regular inspections.
Furthermore, any installation, change or maintenance of electrical equipment must always be carried out by a qualified electrician or under the direction and supervision of a qualified electrician and compliance with the electrotechnical rules.
Electrical tests are to be carried out and documented with calibrated measuring devices. All tested devices are unmistakably marked so that they can be clearly assigned in the documentation to be created. At the end of a test, the specialist determines the required test interval as part of the risk assessment based on the error rate.
The individual steps of the examination at a glance:
- Visual inspection – checking for damage
- Functional test
- Measurement (including insulation and protective conductor sand, contact and protective conductor current)
- Logging and creation of the risk assessment
- Portable equipment with high loads every 12 months (e.g. equipment on construction sites)
- Portable equipment with low load every 24 months (e.g. equipment in the office)
- Fixed equipment every 48 months
- DGUV Vorschrift 3
- DIN VDE 0701-0702
- TRBS 1201
Test intervals according to DGUV V3:
Rules and regulations: