Operations officer for waste
Are you obliged to appoint a waste management officer? Take advantage of the expertise of our environmental engineers.
Company representative for waste in accordance with the ordinance on company representative for waste
A company representative for waste (waste representative) must be appointed if you are
- Operator of a take-back system for sales packaging, electrical devices or batteries,
- Owners of waste in accordance with Section 27 of the Recycling Management Act (e.g. when taking back packaging, electrical appliances or batteries),
- Operator of a plant, landfill, hospital or wastewater treatment plant of size class 5 that requires a permit.
The main tasks of the waste officer include:
- Control of the generated waste (from delivery (creation) until removal)
- Compliance with legal regulations and official requirements
- Development of proposals for the elimination of complaints
- In-house awareness-raising about harmful environmental impacts that start from the waste
- Development and implementation of environmentally friendly processes and products
- Creation of an annual activity report