Our eLearning application is more than just a platform for online instruction.
LET HSC MAKE IT SIMPLE!
According to ArbSchG §12, managing directors, mayors, board members of large companies or small voluntary associations are obliged to instruct their employees adequately and appropriately.
The instruction must take place immediately upon hiring and before the employee starts work, when the scope of duties changes or when new technologies are introduced, and must be repeated regularly (at least once a year). The contents are to be adapted to the personal company specific tasks of the employees and the implementation of the instruction is to be documented in writing.
Until now, the implementation of this instruction was associated with high planning costs and very high seminar and cancellation costs. Often, alternative dates had to be offered and the complete implementation of the instruction had to be managed at great expense. For this reason, we were the first company to develop online instruction in the field of safety-related support back in 2012 and have since steadily expanded it into a comprehensive e-learning system.
With our application, we offer you flexible support for the implementation of your legally required instructions.
Through our work as occupational safety specialists in all sectors, we know what our customers want. With our tool, you do not only instruct employees with a VDU workstation.
We have solutions for all employees in all sectors (e.g. medical professions, child day care, warehouse management, truck drivers, etc.).
Our modules can be completed at any time, at any place and on all end devices with Internet and a Chrome browser. A dedicated IOS app has been available since October 2021.
- VComplete eLearning platform for the delivery of instruction and training
- Automated reminder function for participants
- Documentation of first aid: Data protection compliant solution for the replacement of the first aid booklet
- Display of laws that must be posted: Fulfil your posting obligation forever
- Upload company-specific documents and have your colleagues confirm receipt
- Posting of operating instructions: Always have all operating instructions up to date and available at any time
- Employee survey: Ask your colleagues important questions and get important feedback in real time
- Risk assessment telework – Save a lot of time and money
- Act in a legally compliant manner
Your advantages at a glance
- With online training you reach 100% of your employees regardless of their location and working hours
- Our content is created and regularly adapted by qualified occupational safety specialists in accordance with current legislation and DGUV regulations. If required, all modules can be adapted to your company specific needs
- Intuitive and time-saving management: the system automatically informs your employees about upcoming instructions and regularly informs them automatically by means of customised reports
- Our eLearning application provides you with audit-proof documentation and the histories of the modules carried out for verification in real time
- Intuitive operation and high user-friendliness
- Comprehensible content
- Multilingual – each module can be translated into any language
- Instruction takes between 20-40 minutes depending on the topic
- Low technical requirements – Internet-capable end device with browser (ideally Google Chrome)
- No maintenance costs, no updates required
- DSGVO compliant
- Modular assignment of learning content
- Use of over 100 standard modules
- Individual company-specific adaptations (learning content/ corporateidentity)
- Comprehensive controlling and reporting with escalation levels
- Reports and statistics adapted to the company structure
- 10-year documentation of all training
- Mapping of the company structure (administration of locations and groups)
- Absences of participants can be administered
- Simple import of users (via CSV) – thus you always keep the stored users up to date
- Integration into the intranet possible
- Interfaces to personnel management systems
- Single sign-on (SSO)
We have the strictest requirements for our data security and data protection.
Examples of the most common instructions:
By occupational group/industry:
- VDU workplace
- Warehousing and logistics
- Retail and wholesale trade
- Personnel placement
- Social institutions/ associations and gGmbHs
- Day care centre
- Building construction/ civil engineering
- Energy production
- Vehicle trade/ repair
- Covid 19
- Occupational health
- Hazardous substances
- Service vehicle drivers
- Facilities management
- Load safety
- Data protection
- IT Security